Pristine Ocean Boulevard Home For Sale
Welcome to 917 Ocean Blvd, a distinctive 8 bedroom, 8.5 bath home for sale on the Isle of Palms. Its second row location on the beautiful Isle of Palms beach and close proximity to all the shops and restaurants of the island makes it a truly desirable home for those looking for an investment property, a second home or a primary residence.
Also known as Palm Manor, this impressive property boasts a fully-fenced, private backyard with pool, 3+ car garage and expansive porches on each level of the home to capitalize on the ocean vistas. Because the home was carefully designed, it boasts a reverse floor plan (with the common living spaces on the top most level) to provide beach views and sweeping ocean breezes.
Originally designed as a rental property, Palm Manor boasts numerous bedrooms so you can easily accommodate friends, family and larger groups than many of the other homes on the island. Because of its large-scale sleeping accommodations, a living space was designed to comfortably fit 20+ people. Big enough for two formal dining room tables, the great room features a large living area with beautiful, built-in cabinetry, fireplace, massive windows and sliding glass doors that lead to the full front porch. The gourmet kitchen was designed to feed the masses, offering stainless steel appliances, granite counters, double ovens, two dishwashers, two refrigerators, 4 burner cook top, a walk-in pantry and a 5 seat breakfast bar. The property is spacious and filled with light throughout the day from the numerous, ocean-facing windows and there is plenty of room for you, your family and friends to spread out and relax.
- Coveted Ocean Blvd address on Isle of Palms
- On the corner of Ocean Blvd & 10th Street
- Beach access right across the street
- 1 block from shops and restaurants
- Easy access to the I.O.P connector
- 3+ car garage below home
- 2 full front porches with ocean views
- 2 full back porches overlooking pool and backyard
- Backyard oasis with full privacy fence, lush landscaping and large pool
- Elevator with access from garage up
- 10 foot ceilings throughout
- Cherry hardwood floors throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite counters
- Ample cabinetry and built-ins
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TB and AV system with surround sound speakers installed
- Large living spaces for entertaining guests
- All bedrooms feature private baths and large closets
- Six of the eight bedrooms offer porch access with views of the ocean or the pool
- For child safety, the two bunk rooms are enclosed with no access to the outdoors
Because of all of these features and its convenient Isle of Palms location, Palm Manor continues to bring in strong rental revenue and is a hot commodity for vacationers. Whether you are looking for an investment property or a second home for your entire family to enjoy, this beach home offers something for everyone.