Lowest price per square foot in Longborough
PRICED TO SELL! SELLERS ARE VERY MOTIVATED!
Welcome to 161 Mary Ellen Drive, a beautifully designed Longborough home that not only boasts stellar views of the Ashley River, but offers the lowest price per square foot in this wonderful, water front neighborhood. This custom built home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and 3,025 of high-end finishes integrated into an open floor plan for today’s modern lifestyle.
- Maple hardwood floors throughout
- Tile floors in baths
- Berber in 3rd and 4th bedrooms
- Custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counters in kitchen
- Recessed lighting throughout main floor
- Wired for security
- 3 HVAC units (separate temp control for each floor)
- Large garage under home with room for up to 3 cars – stairs from the garage enter into the kitchen
- Quaint backyard with privacy fence and vegetable garden
- PORCHES GALORE – 3 porches with views of the Ashley River and a screened-in porch overlooking the backyard
- Great curb appeal
Main Floor – Enter through the first of three front porches into a well-appointed, open-concept floor plan. The living room features a gas fireplace, beautiful moldings and large windows for ample natural light. The dining room is designated in between the living room and kitchen and offers plenty of space for a grand dining table. The kitchen is massive and boasts:
- Granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances – double oven, range top, refrigerator, built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Custom cabinetry
- Large island with drawers and a 2 seat breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook currently being used as a play area for children
- Half bath off the kitchen
- Screened porch access from the kitchen – perfect for dining al fresco!
2nd floor – The second floor offers the master suite and the 2nd bedroom, both spacious and light filled. The large master features a private balcony with amazing Ashley River views and space to relax and unwind. The master bath offers a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, double vanity with granite counters and a large, walk-in closet. The second bedroom offers plenty of space, large closets and a private bathroom.
3rd floor – This floor is a truly flexible space, featuring two bedrooms that share a luxury bath. Currently being used as a guest suite, the landing at the top of the stairs is used as a small living space with a couch, coffee table and plenty of space for a TV. Both bedrooms have Berber carpet and lots of closet space. The larger of the two features a private balcony with FABULOUS views of the Ashley. The 3rd floor bathroom offers two free standing vanities with sinks, a storage closet and a shower/tub.
Longborough is a thriving neighborhood nestled on the Ashley River in downtown Charleston. Residents of Longborough enjoy the ease of quiet waterfront living, with the luxury of a new construction neighborhood while being able to take advantage of a downtown lifestyle. Enjoy crabbing off the community dock, strolling down the walking path and lounging on the wooden swing along the water. Within minutes, residents can be anywhere on the peninsula – perfect if you enjoy dining, shopping, shows or an exciting night life. Longborough offers the best of Charleston living.
Contact one of our expert Charleston realtors today!