7389 Commodore Road

    Hollywood, SC 29449
    • $275,000
    • STATUS: Active Under Contract
    • ON SITE: 24 days
    • ID#: 20011970
    Under Contract
    UPDATED: 46 min ago
    $275,000
    • 3
      BEDS
    • 0.57
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,700
      SQFT
    • $162
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2007
    County:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:

    Description

    NEW- NEW!! Nicely renovated 3 Bedroom/ 2 Full Bath Home w/ a Full Privacy Fenced yard on an Oversized lot in a Quiet and Peaceful subdivision in Hollywood! FULL 2 PAGE Renovation List on KITCHEN Counter! Enjoy easy access to good water with the Toogoodoo Public Boat Landing just .8 mile away! NEW Double 10' gates on both sides of property make it easy to store your RV, Work Trailers, Boat and other toys! Architectural Roof. 2 HVAC systems- 1 Brand NEW in 2020 & the other HVAC just serviced! Brand NEW Double Driveway! NEW Water Heater! NEW Water Purifier! NEW 16' Wide Double Garage Door! Septic serviced/repaired 3 years ago! Interior just professionally painted (Walls, Ceilings, Doors/trim)! Smooth ceilings! Wood floors throughout 90% of home!! Tile in remaining 10%! Brushed ...,Nickel Ceiling Fans/Pendant Lights! Great open floor plan with a large 2 story living room with fireplace that connects to the Kitchen/dining area! Nicely UPDATED Kitchen: Extra tall white cabinets, New sink/faucet & New premium Stainless-Steel appliances (range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge)! Master full bath just renovated: New premium double vanity, New marble vanity top, new commode, tile floor, custom mirror, & new lights. Downstairs Master Bedroom has a Tray Ceiling and Walk In Closet. Bedroom 2 upstairs is HUGE and has its own small sitting room and walk in closet. Bedroom 3 also upstairs. Large 2 Car Garage is fully drywalled and just fully painted including the painted concrete floor! Large just refinished deck! Outbuilding has many uses- could be animal house/dog kennel, or storage/cover. Back yard just hydroseeded on May 1st- should be grown in by June! List Agent is owner. Please verify all info to satisfaction.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    Real estate listing marked with the CTMLS logo or an abbreviated logo are provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Cassina Group, LLC. Data last updated: 2020-05-30T15:33:59.337.
    www.thecassinagroup.com/homes/105558072

    7389 Commodore Road Hollywood, SC 29449

    • Price: $275,000
    • Status: Active Under Contract
    • Updated: 46 min ago
    • ID#: 20011970
    3
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.57
    Acres
    1,700
    SQFT
    $162
    $/SQFT
    2007
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Parish Point
    County:
    Charleston
    Area:
    Rural West Ashley
    Elementary School:
    Minnie Hughes
    Middle School:
    Baptist Hill
    High School:
    Baptist Hill
    Property Description
    NEW- NEW!! Nicely renovated 3 Bedroom/ 2 Full Bath Home w/ a Full Privacy Fenced yard on an Oversized lot in a Quiet and Peaceful subdivision in Hollywood! FULL 2 PAGE Renovation List on KITCHEN Counter! Enjoy easy access to good water with the Toogoodoo Public Boat Landing just .8 mile away! NEW Double 10' gates on both sides of property make it easy to store your RV, Work Trailers, Boat and other toys! Architectural Roof. 2 HVAC systems- 1 Brand NEW in 2020 & the other HVAC just serviced! Brand NEW Double Driveway! NEW Water Heater! NEW Water Purifier! NEW 16' Wide Double Garage Door! Septic serviced/repaired 3 years ago! Interior just professionally painted (Walls, Ceilings, Doors/trim)! Smooth ceilings! Wood floors throughout 90% of home!! Tile in remaining 10%! Brushed ...,Nickel Ceiling Fans/Pendant Lights! Great open floor plan with a large 2 story living room with fireplace that connects to the Kitchen/dining area! Nicely UPDATED Kitchen: Extra tall white cabinets, New sink/faucet & New premium Stainless-Steel appliances (range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge)! Master full bath just renovated: New premium double vanity, New marble vanity top, new commode, tile floor, custom mirror, & new lights. Downstairs Master Bedroom has a Tray Ceiling and Walk In Closet. Bedroom 2 upstairs is HUGE and has its own small sitting room and walk in closet. Bedroom 3 also upstairs. Large 2 Car Garage is fully drywalled and just fully painted including the painted concrete floor! Large just refinished deck! Outbuilding has many uses- could be animal house/dog kennel, or storage/cover. Back yard just hydroseeded on May 1st- should be grown in by June! List Agent is owner. Please verify all info to satisfaction.
    Exterior Features

    Exterior Vinyl Siding Foundation Slab Garage Parking 2 Car Garage Ground Level Yes Lot Description Wooded.5 - 1 Acre Misc Exterior DeckFence - Wooden EnclosedFence - PrivateStorage/OutbuildingThermal Windows/Doors Roof Architectural Single Family Detached Style Traditional Stories 2 Stories

    Interior Features

    Cooling Central Fireplace Family RoomGas LogsOne Floors Ceramic TileWood Heat Electric Master Bedroom Ceiling FanDownstairsWalk-In Closets Misc Interior Ceiling - Cathedral/VaultedCeiling - TrayWalk-In Closets Rooms Family

    Property Features

    Amenities Boat RampHorses Ok Lease Purchase No New Owned Pre-Owned Water Sewer SepticWell

    Listing courtesy of Anchor One Realty Llc.


    Real estate listing marked with the CTMLS logo or an abbreviated logo are provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Cassina Group, LLC. Data last updated: 2020-05-30T15:33:59.337.
     
    The Cassina Group, LLC
    309 Coleman Boulevard
    Mount Pleasant SC, 29464