Harleston Village in Charleston, SC
Harleston Village is a neighborhood full of history that has transcended over the years. This beautiful area of Charleston, SC is the ideal community any person would want to settle in and raise a family. Regarding quality of living, it is as close to perfection than any other neighborhood imaginable.
Homes in Harleston Village
Harleston Village encompasses some of the most beautifully built homes in the nation. These large spacious properties are tailored to mirror the elegance of the south- while incorporating just enough of a modern touch to surely satisfy a variety of potential buyer’s taste. Traditional piazzas allow cool, summer breezes to blow throughout the house. Formal dining rooms create an elegant setting for hosting special dinners, and the cozy bedrooms offer a perfect place to relax. For more information about Harleston Village real estate, click the button below:
Attractions Near Harleston Village
Those who choose to purchase property in Harelston Village will have the distinct fortune of residing in a town that is a part of one of the most amazing cities in the world. Charleston, SC is not only beautiful, but also fun. Activities, events and great places to eat are indeed plentiful. Some attractions include:
• The Children’s Museum of the Low Country: a spectacular museum for children ages 12 and under that has numerous fun interactive activities.
• South Carolina Aquarium: located on the Charleston Harbor this aquarium is loaded with a huge number of see life animals that are sure to excite the entire family.
• King Street: This is the happening strip in Charleston. Here you will find a great number of mainstream shopping venues, small boutiques, great restaurants and a whole lot more for the enjoyment of all who come.
• Battery Park: an excellent place to learn about the American Revolutionary War and Civil War. Battery Park also has amazing mansions that are great for sight-seeing purposes.
• Charleston’s Farmer Market: is a great place to purchase all of the fresh fruits and vegetables a person could want.
These are just some of the happenings in this great city. One thing is for sure, Charleston has loads of fun and enjoyment for the entire family to take part in. There, boredom is not an option.
Schools in Charleston
Charleston, SC offers great public schools to families who have children of all ages. From kindergarten to high school, children will receive high quality education that will help propel them for success in life. Schools are safe, clean and well managed.
The Harleston Conclusion
For anyone who wants a beautiful home in a beautiful, productive community full of history, then Harleston Village, Charleston SC is the place for them. When coupling the beauty of this town with the fun of the surrounding area, there is no better place for a family to reside. [For more information, read our article: Life in Harleston Village]