As the summer winds down and school starts back, it’s not a bad idea to pick up a healthy habit or two. With all of the amazing food in Charleston, sneaking in a healthy one every once in a while can be difficult. The good news is that there are lots of options for getting your fruits and veggies so that you’ll never feel like you’re missing out. A few of our favorites…
1) Blend Juice Bar: Just down the street from our Mount Pleasant office, this one is a frequent stop for our agents. We love the red juice, the green sweetie smoothie, and they have a great juice cleanse program!
2) Dellz Uptown: Known for the jazzy pizza and vegetarian options, they’re also serving up some fresh smoothies and refreshing juices. They can now be found on King Street, too!
3) Whisk: Conveniently located in the midst of your King Street and Market Street wandering, they’ve got customizable options as well as fan favorite “The Charlestonian” with raspberry, blueberry, peaches, and yogurt.
4) The Juice Joint: Find them at the Farmers’ Market, Folly Beach, or James Island for avocado toast, acai bowls, green smoothies, and more!
5) The Daily: Coffees, juices, smoothies, grab and go salads and sandwiches – just across the parking lot from Butcher and Bee downtown. We recommend the Morning Glory juice…pairs well with champagne!
6) Huriyali: Newest to the party and located on Huger Street. Don’t miss the acai bowl, green dream juice, or veggie panini!