2017 has been a strong year for The Cassina Group, with nine home sales over a million dollars on the historic Charleston peninsula. Agents from our company have represented the buyers or sellers in these transactions.
“We are proud to have participated in these luxury sales,” said Owen Tyler, Managing Broker and Broker-in-Charge of The Cassina Group. “Our highly experienced agents are in-the-know when it comes to the ins and outs of Charleston, and we are pleased to have such a continued presence in luxury real estate market downtown.”
Especially notable sales include 17 Legare Street, 1 King Street #105 and 22 King Street. 17 Legare Street, or the Anthony Toomer House, is an iconic South of Broad home that was built in 1797 and features a private yard, outdoor living spaces and a traditional floor plan with expertly preserved details. Robertson Allen represented the sellers. 1 King Street #105, a first floor unit in the Fort Sumter House, was a record sale for the building, with the sellers being represented by Elizabeth Ramsay Dickinson. A private entrance, tall ceilings and grand windows overlooking the Charleston Harbor are highlights of the 2,665 square foot condo. The final notable sale is 22 King Street, an impressive Charleston-single that was built in 1789 and artfully resorted to showcase its best historical attributes while creating a bright and inviting residence. Robertson Allen represented the sellers.
Other significant sales by The Cassina Group include:
- 34 A Society Street A: 3 beds, 3 baths & 3,190 sq. ft. (Garrett Rust represented the seller; Robertson Allen represented the buyer)
- 21 Montagu Street: 4 beds, 3 baths & 4,123 sq. ft. (Garrett Rust represented the seller; Robertson Allen represented the buyer)
- 27 Chapel Street: 5 beds, 4 baths & 3,302 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen represented the seller)
- 11 King Street: 3 beds, 3.5 baths & 3,371 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen & John Barnwell represented the buyer)
- 18 Church Street: 5 beds, 6 baths & 6,992 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen represented the buyer)
- 54 Chapel Street: 2 units, 2,800 sq. ft. (Carter Rowson represented the buyer)