Located just north of Mount Pleasant in the town of Awendaw sits Paradise Island, a tranquil private island and serene setting to build your dream home. The waterfront community sits along the Wando River so you will enjoy stunning views along with glimpses of wildlife including deer, coastal birds, dolphins and more. The neighborhood has several great amenities for residents including a community boat ramp, dock and boat storage amenities. The private setting makes creates a peaceful retreat, while still only being 20 minutes from Mt. Pleasant Towne Center shops and restaurants and 25 minutes from Isle of Palms beaches.
- 1513 E Deep Creek Overlook: 0.65 acres, deepwater lot with dock permit
- 4624 Cape Island Drive: 0.58 acres, deepwater lot with dock permit
- 4576 Cape Island Drive: 0.62 acres, deepwater lot with dock permit
- 1455 Alligator Creek Court: 0.56 acres, private corner lot
- 1455 Jeremy Cay Court: 0.55 acres, large interior lot
- 1449 Jeremy Cay Court: 0.48 acres, corner lot
Each lot is over a half acre in size and wooded lot with plenty of room to build your dream home. Three of the lots sit on the Wando River, offering great views of the marsh and waterways. Each of the deepwater lots also comes with a dock permit, so you can easily build your own private dock.