Lowcountry Giving Day, an annual Charleston event, is taking place on May 3rd. Organized by the Coastal Community Foundation, it is a coordinated effort to raise funds for local non-profit organizations. Millions of dollars were raised last year and we’re hoping for another successful year! To make a donation or search for an area non-profit organization to support, click here for the online registry.
The Cassina Group believes in giving back and our agents and staff are involved through out the community. Some of our agents serving in leadership positions with local charities are:
- Robertson Allen—American Heart Association and Historic Charleston Foundation
- Molly Glover—Sea Island Habitat for Humanity
- Jackie Kelly—American Red Cross, Old Village Home, Garden & Art Tour
- Curry Smoak—St. Michael’s Church
- Margaret Todd Truluck—Red Shoe Society of the Ronald McDonald House
- Owen Tyler—One80 Place
We hope you can support this year’s Lowcountry Giving Day!