Today, we’re introducing one of our featured lenders, Gabe Tuvek of First Home Mortgage. Gabe consistently provides excellent, personal service to our clients, and we’re excited to introduce you to him today.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? I’m all about energy, so it’s tough for me not to say King Street – love the ‘new’ vibe, with the constant evolution up and down…there’s always something new!
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Halls – hands down. Can’t beat the food, service, atmosphere, and overall big city feel in a smaller one…
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Hanging out with my wife and kids – especially at the beach. There’s nothing better than watching the kids splash around while my wife and I relax.
4) Favorite local product? Any seafood that comes from local fishermen…always fresh, and guaranteed delicious!
5) Favorite annual event? Blessing of the Fleet, before it moved, and now Brewvival – so many flavors from local and national brewers.
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? ANY place where you can see the water. If you’re visiting, or even if you live here – go out and look for it…it’s breathtaking any time of year, and there are so many places where you can catch a worthy glimpse!