Today, we’re introducing you to one of our featured lenders, Eddie O’Neill of Coastlend Mortgage . Eddie consistently provides excellent service to our clients and we are excited for you to get to know him a little better!
1) Favorite street in Charleston? I love lower Meeting Street with the Old Mansions and old growth trees. However my passage ways are actually the little known allies in the city. Like Philadelphia Alley, St Michael’s Alley and Longitude Lane. Walking through these is like a passage in time. It really brings you back to how Charleston looked in it’s early days.
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Halls has been my favorite since it opened in 2009. Although there are a lot of close seconds.
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Spending time outdoors with my family always tops my list. Especially going one of our beautiful beaches like Sullivans Island. Everyone always has fun there.
4) Favorite local product? I enjoy hot Pralines. Whenever I’m walking downtown I always have to stop in one of the sweetshops to get my fill. I’ve been told by my wife my sweet tooth is out of control.
5) Favorite annual event? The Bridge Run. Its always such a fun event with people from all over the world enjoying Charleston.
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? The Battery. The history, the mansions, the view. It can’t be beat!