Carter Rowson started his real estate career in Telluride, Colorado after graduating from University of Georgia. He was a top producer for the Franz Klammar Lodge and quickly became interested in historic properties. Carter feels very much at home in the Lowcountry with its rich history and emphasis on historic preservation. He is dedicated to helping clients achieve their real estate goals. Learn more about Carter’s favorite things about Charleston below.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Church street from Water to South Battery where street is narrow, lined with bricks and grand homes.
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? I have two, FIG and Home Team BBQ
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Spending time outside in the Lowcountry with family and friends.
4) Favorite local product? Oysters, chicken wings and Red Fish.
5) Favorite annual event? Turkey Trot and Thanksgiving.
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Boating through Governors Cut to get to the Morris Island Lighthouse, May be the best and most beautiful area of this region I have come to enjoy.
learn more about our agents, click here.