William Barnwell grew up in the Charleston area and understands all that it has to offer. After graduating from Porter-Gaud School, he earned his degree in Real Estate Finance from Clemson University. He has experience in new home construction, as well as commercial development. Barnwell has been in Real Estate since 2014 but when he’s not with buyers/sellers you can find him with friends and family on the boat, golf course or local sporting events.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? – Live Oak Drive
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? – Poe’s Tavern
3) Favorite activity outside of work? – Going on the boat
4) Favorite local product? – Palmetto Cheese
5) Favorite annual event? – Restaurant Week
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? – Pitt Street Bridge
learn more about our agents, click here.