A South Carolina native, Sarah Marion grew up in the state’s capitol of Columbia. After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Sarah moved to NYC to pursue a career in fashion and public relations. She then set her eyes on the Lowcountry. Since moving to Charleston, Sarah has worked in management for Cynthia Rowley out of NY, started a private home decorating business and worked in property management on Kiawah Island. Her love of styling and home decor led her to her career in real estate. Sarah loves assisting her clients in finding the perfect home for their style and enjoys using her design talents to stage her listings. Learn more about Sarah and her Lowcountry favorites below!
1) Favorite street in Charleston? – Station 18 on Sullivan’s Island
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? – Xiao Bao Biscuit
3) Favorite activity outside of work? – Boating with family and friends or styling local photo shoots
4) Favorite local product? – The sweetgrass baskets
5) Favorite annual event? – SEWE, Southeastern Wildlife Expo
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? – The view of the Harbor, Arthur Ravenel Bridge and Patriots Point at night from the water
learn more about our agents, click here.