Kylene grew up visiting the Lowcountry as a kid and graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in Business Administration. She started her real estate career in 2005 working for a mulit-million dollar company as an on site agent. Selling new construction made her proficient in identifying the many variables involved in the production of a well built home. In 2009, Kylene ventured out into general brokerage and is now part of one of the top real estate teams in Charleston. Kylene loves what she does and she wouldn’t change it for the world. When she helps someone find the perfect home for them to build new memories and traditions, she believes that feeling is second to none.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Pitt St. in the Old Village
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Wild Olive
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Beach or boat during the summertime
4) Favorite local product? Boone Hall Farms fresh ground peanut butter (the best!!)
5) Favorite annual event? Cooper River Bridge Run
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Top of the Ravenel Bridge at sunset
See more of our Agent Spotlights here.