Jobe Johnson has years of experience in the Real Estate industry and wants what is best for every client. He wants to create a smooth and enjoyable experience for each buyer. Jobe listens to his client’s wants and needs, and then creates a plan to help them reach their goals.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Queen Street along the lower peninsula spanning from colonial Lake to Waterfront Park.
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Smoky Oak Taproom- A casual locals restaurant that serves up Charleston’s Best BBQ and Southern dishes.
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Cruising to the Caribbean. Ive been on at least 5 so far.
4) Favorite local product? Firefly Vodka- Distilled locally in Wadmalaw Island.
5) Favorite annual event? Restaurant Week- A great opportunity to try world-renowned Lowcountry cuisine.
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Capers Island- A private island that is deserted, undisturbed and in its natural state.