Jay Unger, a local at heart, grew up on Edisto Island. He attended Wofford College and began his real estate career shortly after. Jay has been in real estate for over 20 years and has received many awards including Realtor of Distinction and a Lifetime Achievement award. Jay now lives in Mt. Pleasant with his family where they enjoy life by the water.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Church Street
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? The Macintosh
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Spending time with family, traveling and boating
4) Favorite local product? Callie’s Charleston Biscuits
5) Favorite annual event? Preservation Society Fall Tour of Homes
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Drayton Hall
To learn more about our agents, click here.