Chip Eiserhardt was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina. Coming from a family of Charleston Realtors, he grew up with a strong interest in the business. In his spare time he enjoys being with his family, playing golf, and hunting. Chip is very knowledgeable about the Charleston area. With his experience and professionalism, he is sure to meet the needs of each and every client.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? The Four Corners of Law( intersection of Meeting and Broad Street)
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Edmonds Oast
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Spending time with friends and family.
4) Favorite local product? One Claw by Westbrook Brewery Co.
5) Favorite annual event? Southeastern Wildlife Expo
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Demetre Park(AKA Sunrise Park) on James Island.
See more of our Agent Spotlights here.