Charlie Inglefield moved to Charleston in 2002 from Denver after visiting family in Isle of Palms. He became a REALTOR in 2003 and worked at a large firm. There he became a muli-million dollar producer. He joined The Cassina Group in 2007 and has loved building friendships with his clients. Charlie currently lives downtown with his wife and daughter.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Church Street
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Chez Nous
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Tennis
4) Favorite local product? Rewind Candles
5) Favorite annual event? Spoleto Festival
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? Pitt Street Bridge in Old Village
to learn more about our agents, click here.