A native of Charleston, Charles McIntosh graduated from Porter-Gaud before attending Wofford College, where he graduated with a degree in Finance. Thereafter, Charles returned home to Charleston to begin his career in real estate, and finish out his schooling with an M.B.A. from The Citadel. Charles is involved in a number of local organizations, and is on the Board of Directors at the Country Club of Charleston. He lives with his wife and daughter on James Island.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? – Limehouse Ct.
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? – Fulton Five
3) Favorite activity outside of work? – Golf
4) Favorite local product? – Summer Tomatoes
5) Favorite annual event? – Carolina Day
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? – View from Sunrise Park
See more of our Agent Spotlights here.