Carroll Loewer lives in West Ashely with his family and spends his free time at the beach with his wife and daughter. Carroll has been in the real estate industry for 27 years and considers helping someone find a home an honor. He focuses on each client’s needs and wants in order to deliver the best experience and results. Carroll is knowledgeable in real estate development, construction and design.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Philadelphia Alley, it’s one of Charleston’s hidden treasures and where I asked my wife Lindsay to marry me
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Hanks Seaford downtown Charleston for Dinner and Poe’s on Sullivans Island for lunch before going to the beach
3) Favorite activity outside of work? My wife and I love the local music scene and going to concerts. We also love to travel and spending time with Family.
4) Favorite local product? Charleston Sweetgrass Baskets, Everyone should own a hand-woven basket that is a crafted from a tradition that continues still today. They are stunning.
5) Favorite annual event? Charleston Wine and Food Festival in March