Caroline Perkins has been in the real estate agency since 2013. She graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Communications with a focus in Public Relations. She uses that background to incorporate her knowledge of technology, branding, and advertising to her advantage when selling homes in the Charleston area. Caroline was named Realtor of Distinction receiving the prestigious Presidents Circle award in 2016. Caroline is a Certified Relocation Specialist and is a Certified Government Business Specialist. Learn more about Caroline’s favorites below.
1) Favorite street in Charleston? Pitt Street in Old Village
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? Trattoria Lucca
3) Favorite activity outside of work? Walking my black lab, Posey, on the beach
4) Favorite local product? Teil Duncan Henley’s artwork
5) Favorite annual event? The Cooper River Bridge Run
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? View of Downtown Charleston from The Vendue Inn rooftop
learn more about our agents, click here.