A native of Charleston, Caroline Long Parnell attended Ashley Hall School and Charleston Southern University before beginning her career in real estate in 2001. She focuses primarily on residential sales, but also has experience working with local and national builders, commercial transactions and dockominiums. Caroline resides in Mount Pleasant with her husband and two boys. In her free time, she enjoys fishing and boating and is involved in St. Andrews Church and the PTA Board of Belle Hall Elementary. Get to learn more about Caroline below!
1) Favorite street in Charleston? – Church Street
2) Favorite restaurant in Charleston? – Old Village Post House
3) Favorite activity outside of work? – Fishing with my family and tennis
4) Favorite local product? – Edisto Tomatoes
5) Favorite annual event? – Southeastern Wildlife Expo
6) Must-see spot in Charleston? – Boone Hall Plantation
learn more about our agents, click here.