With convenient access to both downtown Charleston and Folly Beach, James Island is a popular area to call home. Our featured listing at 720 Jim Isle Drive is located in the heart of James Island and features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,677 square feet and attractive outdoor living spaces.
Manicured Grounds & Waterfront Access
One of the best features of 720 Jim Isle Drive is its beautiful grounds. Mature landscaping accents the front of the home, while the backyard is truly stunning with many varieties of flowering plants, outdoor living spaces and beautiful views of the water. A series of brick pathways and stucco walls wind throughout the space, creating defined areas. A small, grassy courtyard is separated from the rest of the backyard by a wrought-iron gate, and there is also another courtyard with a fountain. On hot summer days, you will love the inground, saltwater pool which is surrounded by a brick deck. Bright azaleas encircle the patio and there is also a covered porch and a screened porch. The home’s waterfront location cannot be beat. A deepwater deck extends into the water, allowing for easy access to nearby tidal creeks and the Charleston Harbor. There is plenty of built-in seating on the dock so you can unwind after a long day and enjoy the expansive views, including the downtown skyline and Ravenel Bridge. There is also a boat lift and floating dock.
The home was designed to make the most of its location, with beautiful views of the water from most rooms in the home. The living spaces are located on the first floor, along with a guest suite, while four bedrooms (including the master suite) are found on the second floor. Highlights include:
- A centrally located and spacious living room with tall ceilings and a brick fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, high-end stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, built-in fridge and large center island
- Light-filled keeping room with fireplace, built-in bookshelves, dining area, large windows overlooking the backyard and access to the screened porch
- A large media room with custom, built-in bookshelves, a wet bar and outdoor access
- A formal dining room with a several built-in storage options
- An office with great views of the backyard and water
The master suite, located upstairs, is also impressive. The spacious bedroom is accented by vaulted ceilings and has a separate nook for a sitting area or office. A finished walk-in closet provides plenty of room for your clothes, while the elegant en suite bath features marble counters and a shower along with a jacuzzi tub. There is also a private covered porch off of the master with amazing views of the backyard and water.
For more information on this listing or to setup a showing, please contact listing agent Robertson Allen.