621 Pitt Street is located in the heart of Mount Pleasant’s Old Village neighborhood. The home was built in 2009 and offers everything you are looking for in your next home including an inviting floor plan, high-end finishes, expertly landscaped grounds and an abundance of outdoor living space. Within walking distance are some of the neighborhood’s most attractive spots, including Pitt Street shops and restaurants, the Pitt Street Bridge, Alhambra Hall and more. Shem Creek is within biking distance as is Sullivan’s Island, while downtown Charleston is a short ten minute drive.
The home is set back from the street, with a wrought-iron and brick fence defining the property’s entrance. A central brick courtyard adds to the home’s appeal, while mature landscaping further enhances the outdoor living area.
Inside, the floor plan is open with a nice combination of formal rooms and central gathering spaces. Highlights of the first floor living spaces include:
- An impressive entry foyer with beadboard accented walls and ceiling
- A bright living room with tall ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, large windows, wood-paneled walls and multiple points of access to the covered back porch
- A chef’s kitchen featuring custom cabinets, a built-in storage piece, granite counters, high-end appliances, a center island, elegant fixtures and a sizable casual dining area
- A well-sized formal dining room with traditional crown molding and multiple windows
- A butler’s pantry between the kitchen and dining room with a wine fridge and wet bar
- A spacious study with walls of built-in bookshelves, a fireplace and French door access to the covered porch
The home was designed for outdoor living with many beautiful spaces to enjoy. The back porch is covered and wraps-around the first floor of the home, providing plenty of space to relax. Ceiling fans and surround sound are nice features and there is also a stone patio for additional entertaining space. Lush landscaping makes the outdoor living spaces private and there is also a detached garage.
Back inside, you will find the master bedroom on the first floor. Two sets of French doors open to the back porch, providing great flow between the indoor and outdoor space. The bedroom is spacious and bright and also features a walk-in closet with custom shelving and an en suite bath with tile floors, marble counters, dual vanities and a large shower. The remaining three bedrooms are upstairs. Two of the rooms share a Jack and Jilly style bathroom, while the other bedroom has its own en suite bath.