Mount Pleasant, SC is a large suburban town just a short drive from downtown Charleston over the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. It is a more residential area compared to downtown and home to many prestigious schools. Some of the local attractions include Shem Creek, Boone Hall Plantation, Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum and the Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park.
538 Molasses Creek Drive is located in the heart of Mount Pleasant just off of Mathis Ferry Road. Its central location allows you easy access to downtown Charleston as well as Mt. Pleasant hot spots and the beaches of Isle of Palms and Sullivans Island. The family-friendly neighborhood of Molasses Creek is lined with mature trees and zoned for top-notch public schools including James B. Edwards Elementary and Moultrie Middle schools.
The home was built in 1995 and has an open and inviting floor plan. Recessed lighting, high ceilings, crown molding, and hardwood floors are some of the features you will notice. The downstairs is incredibly open and features:
- A light-filled family room with a wood-burning fireplace, cathedral ceilings and a built-in bookshelf
- A formal dining room with wainscoting that is open to the foyer and family room
- A gourmet kitchen with a large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, an office area and ample cabinets and counter space
- Formal living room with wainscoting and oversized windows
- First floor master suite with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and master bath
Upstairs are the remaining two bedrooms as well as a large finished room above the garage which could be easily used as a fourth bedroom. The backyard is also impressive, sitting on almost a third of an acre, with partial fencing as well as a beautiful brick dining patio and fountain.