With enviable outdoor living space, a private pool and top-of-the-line finishes, this impeccable Daniel Island home at 331 Gunboat Lane is sure to impress. The home is located in the coveted Daniel Island Park section of the island with glimpses of Ralston Creek from its dual front porches. The stunning brick exterior is accented by a colorfully landscaped yard and overlooks the peaceful neighborhood pond. The property also includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges plus the opportunity to upgrade to a golf membership.
A lushly landscaped backyard is a true focal point of the home and the lot is one of the larger interior lots on Daniel Island. Palmetto trees, vibrant grass and colorful shrubs make it a true retreat and a fence shrouds the space with a sense of privacy. Spend your summers relaxing by the pool and enjoy the hot tub in the cooler months. If you like grilling, you will love the tiled patio and outdoor kitchen which has a built-in Wolf grill and a beverage cooler.
New Traditions Custom Homes, the builder of this spacious and impeccable home, has not left a detail untouched. The craftsmanship and quality is immediately apparent. Entering through the mahogany and beveled glass door, you will be greeted by an open and inviting floor plan that lives well. The owners have completed extensive updates to the home and the level of finish is impeccable. Highlights on the first floor include:
- A new chef’s kitchen with a large center island, custom cabinets, marble counters, a wet bar, a walk-in pantry and high-end Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless appliances.
- A stunning formal dining room with a trey ceiling, hardwood floor inlay and three sets of French doors opening to a side screened porch overlooking the pool
- A bright and open living room with tall ceilings, built-ins and a gas fireplace
- A grand study with hand-fired walls, custom bookshelves and a gas fireplace
- A mirrored powder room and a small home office with a pocket door off the main living area
The home’s master bedroom is conveniently located on the first floor. A large bay window floods the room with natural light and views of the pond while built-in bookshelves and detailed trim add a level of elegance to the space. French doors open to the porch so you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening drink while taking in the peaceful sights and sounds of the neighborhood. The contemporary en suite bath has been completely renovated with a soaking tub, marble-topped dual vanities, newly tiled floors and a newly tiled marble shower. There is also his and her walk-in closets with direct access to the laundry room.
Upstairs are three additional bedrooms–each with en suite baths which have been updated in similar fashion to the master bath. There is also a large media room with built-in bookcases, a fireplace and a wet bar along with French doors leading to the covered second floor porch.
The level of finish throughout the home is superb and includes:
- Freshly buffed Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout the first floor
- Extensive millwork and solid core doors
- Plantation shutters and silhouette blinds
- Recessed lighting and transom windows
- Surround sound and much, much more
The owners have just completed a massive renovation to the home with updates including: new carpeting, elegant light fixtures and ceiling fans, interior and exterior paint, new plumbing fixtures, new mantels, and much, much more. For more information on 331 Gunboat Lane or to set up a showing, contact listing agent Garrett Rust.