Jimmy Dye’s listing at 2495 Worthington Drive provides you with a great opportunity to own a new construction, marshfront home in the coveted Planters Pointe section of Rivertowne. In addition to the beautiful views, the developing neighborhood has lots to offer potential buyers including tennis courts, a community pool, walking trails and nearby access to world class golf at Rivertowne Country Club.
The elevated construction home is currently under construction. When completed, it will have high-end finishes throughout such as hardwood flooring on the main level, tall ceilings, an open floor plan and top-of-the-line fixtures and appliances. The floor plan includes:
- A front-facing formal dining room with two-large windows
- An open kitchen with soft-close cabinets, GE stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a large center island
- A spacious great room with a fireplace
- Light-filled sun room with access to the back deck
- Downstairs master suite with his and her walk-in closets, spa tub, separate shower and dual granite-topped vanities
- Three bedrooms upstairs with two full baths
- An upstairs media room
The home also has a three-car garage and plenty of room for additional storage. For more information on the floorplan and finishes, contact listing agent Jimmy Dye.