If you’re looking for a low-maintenance Mount Pleasant condo, 2011 N Hwy 17 2300M may be the perfect fit. Located in The Meridian, the condo was built in 1994 but has been recently updated with fresh paint and new carpeting. The unit is located on the second floor, or the top floor, of the building. The floor plan is bright and open with highlighted rooms including:
- A living area with laminate floors, a fireplace and tall ceilings
- A defined dining nook to the right of the entryway with chair rail molding
- An efficient galley kitchen opening to both the living room and dining nook
- A carpeted master bedroom suite with dual closets and an en suite bathroom
- A well-sized guest bedroom and a secondary full bath in the hall
In addition to these features, The Meridian neighborhood also has lots of selling points. Landscaped common areas, including a neighborhood lake and mature trees, add to the aesthetic appeal of the community while amenities such as a fitness center and tennis courts are convenient for those who like to exercise. There is also a beautiful pool within the neighborhood which is popular during the warm spring and summer months.
The location of the condo is also ideal–just minutes to Isle of Palms and Sullivans Island beaches, shopping at the Mt. Pleasant Towne Center and more. To learn more about the unit, please contact listing agent Laura Rembert. Or click here to see more Mt. Pleasant condos for sale.