Located in James Island’s prestigious Country Club II neighborhood, 1570 Fairway Drive is a spacious traditional home with large bedrooms and living spaces. The two-story home backs up to the private golf course and there is cart path access to the 15th green so you can enjoy spend your days on the course. Mature trees provide a buffer and a large blue stone patio is a perfect spot for grilling, dining outside or hosting a summer party!
The home has been tastefully updated and boasts a light-filled floor plan. There is an abundance of entertaining spaces including:
- An inviting foyer with hardwood floors, a coat closet and a staircase with a delicate wrought-iron railing leading to the second floor
- The formal living room with crown molding, windows overlooking the backyard and a decorative fireplace
- An adjacent formal dining area with hardwood floors, a chandelier and access to the back patio
- A large kitchen with a center island
- A cozy den with a wood-burning fireplace and easy access to both the kitchen and sun room
- A light-filled sun room with a wall of windows overlooking the backyard and golf course
The home also has five bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms are located downstairs with en suite baths and the remaining two are located upstairs. There is also an incredibly large game room upstairs with wood-paneling and views of the course.
The Country Club II neighborhood is also enviable given its close proximity to downtown Charleston. In less than ten minutes, you can be enjoying the world-class restaurants, shops and parks that make the Holy City such a popular destination; or, fifteen minutes in the other direction and you can be relaxing by the ocean on Folly Beach. The Country Club of Charleston is located within the neighborhood and offers a phenomenal golf course, clubhouse, tennis courts, fitness center and pool.