If you’re looking for a charming Mount Pleasant home with a convenient location, take a look at 1105 Short River Court. Located just off of Rifle Range Road, you are near the pristine beaches of Sullivans Island. Also nearby are popular Mount Pleasant spots such as the seasonal Farmers Market at Moultrie Middle School as well as restaurants and a community park along Shem Creek. Downtown Charleston is only about a fifteen minute drive, so you can also enjoy all that the historic downtown has to offer.
The three bedroom home sits on a cul de sac lot in Harborgate Shores. A manicured front lawn is complemented by mature landscaping and tall trees while the backyard is completely fenced in with a play set and detached workshop. A large back deck is shaded by a vine-covered portico to make outdoor dining more enjoyable and there is also an outdoor cooking station with a built-in grill.
- A large, front-facing formal dining room
- A cozy family room with a wood-burning fireplace
- An updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, neutral cabinets, tile-topped counters and backsplash and a small eat-in area with a bay window overlooking the backyard
- An adjacent sun room with abundant natural light, vaulted ceilings, exposed brick wall and access to the back deck
- A finished room above the garage which could be used as an office, media room or kid’s play area
- Two guest bedrooms with a shared hall bath and a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom