Earl’s Court | A New Street in the Old Village
Earl’s Court is a new development in the popular Old Village area of Mt. Pleasant. The development (currently under construction) features single-family homes with comfortable, functional space. These custom homes vary in size from 1,200 square feet up to 2,000 square feet with customized floor plans for each lot.
Loci, formally I’On Group, is the developer on the project; and here’s what their founder and president, Vince Graham, said about the new development, “Earl’s Court will offer smaller, high quality homes along a beautiful street at the entrance to the Old Village of Mount Pleasant.”
Several homes in the neighborhood have already sold and new floor plans will be released as they become available. Additional information on the neighborhood is contained on this website. If you’re interested in talking to one of our Earl’s Court specialists, contact us through the orange button below or call 843-580-6538.
Looking for more details on Earl’s Court? See below!
- Location Details for Earl’s Court – includes maps
- Floor Plans – Floor plans for the first few homes in Earl’s Court
- Site Plan – The most up-to-date site plan for Earl’s Court
- Photos— Pictures of Finished Earl’s Court Homes
- Video Tour – Take a look inside a similar Earl’s Court floor plan that was recently built in I’On
- The Old Village Lifestyle – a neighborhood that dates back to 1777
- Information – Who’s designing, developing, building and listing Earl’s Court
- Ribbon Cutting— video & photos from October 17, 2014 Ribbon Cutting Ceremony