High-End Home for Sale at 615 N Hickory Street in Summerville
The interior of the home has a truly open floor plan where one room flows into the next. The downstairs level has several spacious rooms including:
- A grand foyer with a well-appointed half bath and double-door coat closet
- A formal dining room overlooking the front yard with wainscoting and an elegant chandelier
- An over-sized Great Room with soaring ceilings, built-in bookcases, a fireplace, and French doors to the screen porch
- A large kitchen with a breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets, wide windows, plenty of pantry space and room for a kitchen table
- A laundry room off the kitchen with tile floors, cabinets and door to the porch
The master bedroom is also located downstairs. This one of a kind suite faces the backyard and features an antique pine wall, a wide window seat and plenty of natural light. The master bathroom is complete with his and her walk-in closets, a claw foot tub, a tile and glass shower and a striking double-sink vanity. The upstairs of the home has a bright landing overlooking the Great Room, two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and an additional bedroom.
The exterior is also a highlight of the home as it exhibits true Lowcountry charm with a wide front porch, gas lamps and a custom mahogany front door. Off the back of the home, there is a large screen porch and a small patio perfect for grilling. Both the front and back yards have been fully landscaped with native plants, flowers and mature trees. There is also a detached two-car garage with a finished room and bath above the garage.
This Allison Ramsey designed-home also includes energy efficient features such as Energy Star Appliances and a 13 SEER HVAC unit. Don’t miss your chance to own this luxury Summerville home for sale. Contact The Cassina Group or Carriage Properties for more information on this listing.