206 Hibben Street – Historic Old Village
206 Hibben Street
Offered at $2,000,000
206 Hibben Street is a distinctive, 1890’s Victorian home that exemplifies the charm of Historic Old Village real estate. Extensive renovation includes all the contemporary features one can imagine:
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Great Room
* Custom closet system in the master suite
* View all features about this historic home for sale in the Charleston area.
The features and details of 206 Hibben Street will amaze you. This meticulously maintained and well designed home in the coveted Old Village neighborhood within Mt. Pleasant, SC will leave you stunned and enchanted. View room details and exterior features below, or give one of our real estate agents in Charleston, SC a call today! Read on, and enjoy! Click here for the listing price and additional details. If you have been searching for that perfect slice of Old Village real estate for sale, or if you have been waiting on that perfect Old Mt. Pleasant home for sale, look no further!
Grand Foyer – Features mahogany front door, heavy crown moulding, and a classic Lowcountry mural painted by a local artist
Formal Parlor Room and Dining Room – Both feature a working fireplace, custom built cabinets, recessed lighting and custom drapes
Gourmet Kitchen – Features oversized granite island, French LaCanche Cote d’Or Range with gas and electric ovens, warming cupboard, 6 burners, griddle, wok and grill, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, custom tile back splash, iron pot rack, and double hammered copper sink
Great/Family Room – Features triple fan-light windows for views of courtyard, an arched ceiling, a custom wall length wet bar and cabinetry, complete with wine cooler, ice maker, refrigerator, stereo equipment and glass front cabinets.
Screened Porch – Built off the family room, perfect for dining alfresco or watching the kids play in the pool.
Billard Room – Large, bright and open, features a working fireplace, spacious cedar closet and entry to a private piazza
Master Suite – Features two working fireplaces, private piazza and spa quality master bath with rare Bahia Blue granite counters, dressing table, European light fixtures, whirlpool tub, walk in shower, and expansive custom closet.
2nd Bedroom – Features working fireplace and big closet
3rd Floor Guest Suite – Features storage, ample natural light and a private bath
Bunk Room – Features custom beds and book shelves and acts more like 2 bedrooms because of the layout
Finished Basement – Rare in Charleston
* Tropical courtyard off the back of the home includes a wonderful brick courtyard, lush low-maintenance landscaping plan designed by Sheila Wetimer (who’s designs have include Middleton Inn, St. Michaels Churchyard and the redesign of Marion Square)
* Heated, salt-water pool features a hot tub and waterfall
* Custom outdoor lighting and speaker system
* Mosquito abatement system for the entire yard
* Outdoor Bar that faces pool
* Brown and Jordon furniture with all new custom cushions are negotiable with an acceptable offer.
Additional Renovations and Updates
* Raised driveway in order to change the garage into a fully functional basement
* Repairs and re-painting of all exterior trim, porches, and metal roof
Contact one of our real estate agents in Charleston, SC! Or view full details on this one-of-a-kind Old Village SC home for sale