2015 Harrietta Court: Family Home in Mt. Pleasant’s Longpoint
Located in the desirable neighborhood of Longpoint in Mount Pleasant is 2015 Harrietta Court. Sitting on a tree-lined cul de sac, this charming home has everything you are looking for with curb appeal and move-in-ready updates. A well landscaped yard has mature shrubs, tall trees and a fenced-in backyard with a large deck. There is also a detached one-car garage which is perfect for storing your outdoor equipment!
Inside, you will find:
- Living Room: This open room overlooks the front yard and has been updated with hardwood floors. Natural light filters in from the two large windows and there is also a cozy wood-burning fireplace for those cool evenings.
- Formal Dining Room: Opening from the living room is the formal dining room. With a chair rail, chandelier and bright window, it is the perfect spot for hosting a dinner party or your next holiday meal.
- Kitchen: This large space has been recently renovated with tile flooring, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Abundant cabinets provide ample storage and there is even room for creating a dining area for casual family meals.
- Master Bedroom: Located upstairs, the master bedroom has beautiful hardwood flooring, a walk-in closet and an en suite bathroom. Two large windows fill the room with light and a glass door leads to a private second-story porch.
- Additional Bedrooms: Also located on the second level are two secondary bedrooms and an additional full bath.
The location of this home is also a plus. Within minutes, you can be on Daniel Island or other areas of Mount Pleasant and the beaches of Sullivans Island and Isle of Palms are just a short drive away. Another bonus is the abundance of amenities found in the neighborhood. Try your hand at a game of tennis on one of the many courts or kick the ball around on the soccer field. A swimming pool, volleyball courts and a playground are also available to residents.
For more information on this listing, be sure to contact Robertson Allen.