1352 Hopton Circle: Spacious Dunes West Condo
If you’re looking for a low-maintenance place to call home, consider 1352 Hopton Circle. Built in 2001, the contemporary unit has been updated and is in move-in ready condition. Time-consuming items like exterior maintenance and landscaping are taken care of by the regime so you can enjoy your free time without worrying about upkeep.
The spacious interior is over 1,600 square feet in size so there is plenty of room to entertain friends and family. Some of the highlights include:
- A massive living area with gleaming hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, picture windows and access to the screened porch
- An open and updated kitchen with sleek cabinets, contemporary appliances, corian countertops and a spacious breakfast nook
- An incredibly spacious master suite with a large master bedroom, separate seating area with a tray ceiling and walk-in closets
- En suite master bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub and a separate shower
- A decent-sized guest bedroom and an additional full bathroom
Another bonus is the large screen porch. Accessible from the living area, it overlooks the neighborhood and is a great place to read a book or enjoy a glass of wine. Dunes West is a very popular neighborhood in Mount Pleasant. It is in the Charleston County School District system so it is zoned for top-notch educational opportunities. The large neighborhood has lots of amenities which you can opt to have access to including a club house, tennis courts, neighborhood swimming pools, golf courses, multiple play parks and walking/jogging trails. It is also only a short distance to area beaches and downtown Charleston.
For more information or to set up a showing, contact listing agent Scott Liipfert.