104 Palm Boulevard: Isle of Palms Home with Water Views & Deepwater Dock
If you’re looking for the quintessential Isle of Palms home, take a look at 104 Palm Boulevard. Located near Breach Inlet, you have the beauty of enjoying the beaches of Sullivans Island or Isle of Palms with beach access on IOP less than a half mile away. Unlike many of the beach homes on the island, this listing has a private deep-water dock so launching your boat and enjoying a day on the water is as simple as can be! The home was also designed to make the most of the views with over 1,900 square feet of porches overlooking Hamlin Creek and the Intracoastal waterway. Lush landscaping and mature trees make the backyard a truly private oasis and there is a bluestone patio and pond for your enjoyment.
The inverted floor plan has the main living spaces on the second floor so you can take in the waterfront views and breezes. Three bedrooms are located on the first floor and the master suite encompasses the entire third floor. High end touches abound in this home with heart pine floors, recessed lighting, crown molding and top-of-the-line fixtures. The interior measures over 3,600 square feet and includes:
- Open Great Room & Dining Room: Located on the second level, this open space is flooded with natural light from the abundant windows and French doors found on both sides of the floor. Prop open the doors and let the waterfront breeze filter in from the porch while you enjoy entertaining family and friends. Gleaming hardwood floors, recessed lighting, a fireplace and defined dining area are other signatures of this area. On the other side of the floor, there is an added living space which was designed as a formal dining room but is currently being used as an additional seating area and office.
- Gourmet Kitchen: Located in between the Great Room and dining room, the gourmet kitchen follows the same motif with great natural light, hardwood floors and high-end fixtures. A massive granite-topped center island has seating for seven and also provides additional prep space. Stainless steel Subzero and Dacor appliances are a chef’s dream and custom cabinetry have plenty of room for all your cooking supplies.
- Master Suite & Home Office: Encompassing the entire third floor, the master suite is a true retreat. It offers the best views of the Intracoastal Waterway! Take in the scenery from your bed or step outside and enjoy the cool breezes coming off of the water. Hardwood flooring, built-in cabinetry and vaulted ceilings are some of the highlights on the bedroom. On the other side of the floor is an additional room which is currently being used as a home office. Custom cabinetry is found in the private hallway adjoining the office and bedroom providing you with more than enough room for your clothing. The light-filled master bath is truly stunning with tile flooring, granite topped dual vanities, a separate shower and a jetted tub flanked by columns.
- Additional Bedrooms: The home’s additional bedrooms
- Man Cave: The elevated construction home leaves the ground floor largely unused but there is a large 550 square foot “man cave” which is not included in the official listing square footage. This space is conditioned and also has a partial kitchen.
The added outdoor living spaces found on the porches cannot be overlooked. With access from most of the bedrooms, they provide you with a wonderful place to enjoy the beautiful Charleston weather. Both the front and back side of the home have three levels of porches with half facing the Intracoastal Waterway. The porches on the first and second levels are covered with ceiling fans for optimal enjoyment. Another added bonus is an outdoor hot tub which has a gazebo for your privacy.
This Isle of Palms home is truly one-of-a-kind which would make a great primary residence or family beach home. To see more photos, please click here. For additional information, contact listing agent Scott Liipfert.