Earl’s Court is a new development in the popular Old Village area of Mt. Pleasant. The development (currently under construction) will feature cottage-style homes with comfortable, functional space. These custom homes will vary in size from 1,000 square feet up to 1,700 square feet and no two homes will be identical.
The I’On Group is the developer on the project; and here’s what their founder and president, Vince Graham, said about the new development, “Earl’s Court will offer smaller, high quality homes along a beautiful street at the entrance to the Old Village of Mount Pleasant.”
The first four homes have already sold and new floor plans will be released shortly. Additional information on the neighborhood is contained on this website. If you’re interested in talking to our Earl’s Court specialists, contact us through the orange button below or call 843-628-0008.
Looking for more details on Earl’s Court? See below!
- Photos of Finished Earl’s Court Home
- Video & Photos from October 17th Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Location Details for Earl’s Court - includes maps
- The Old Village Lifestyle – a neighborhood that dates back to 1777
- Floor Plans – Floor plans for the first few homes in Earl’s Court
- Site Plan – The most up-to-date site plan for Earl’s Court
- Proposed Interior and Exterior Features - A mix of style from the Old Village and the award-winning design elements of I’On
- Video Tour – Take a look inside a similar Earl’s Court floor plan that was recently built in I’On
- Spec sheet – A list of the proposed features in Earl’s Court
- Information – Who’s designing, developing, building and listing Earl’s Court
- Visit our dedicated blog about all things Earl’s Court: http://anewstreet.wordpress.com/
Interested in taking a look inside one of the proposed homes? Click on the video below!