My name is Chip Allen and I am a Realtor with The Cassina Group.
For the past 25+ years I have made it my commitment to give excellent service to my clients. I believe that being a good listener to the needs and wants of my clients and matching these desires with my extensive knowledge of the property inventory in our market will result in a successful experience for all parties.
As manifested by my participation in over 1,100 real estate closings I have been able to effect a pace of over 40 successful operations a year over the last nearly 26 years. My company has helped provide its agents with the latest in cutting edge technology, which will assist in my efforts to afford you with the best perspective on properties, neighborhoods, education and the myriad of options to be selected to suit your lifestyle.
As your advocate and a successful, experienced negotiator I will ensure that you have the best opportunity to buy or sell your cherished property at the best price for you. Most property investments represent one of the highest monetary transactions in an individual’s portfolio; who better to represent you than an agent who has successfully consummated more transactions for his clients than 99% of the agents in his market.
I would appreciate the opportunity to become your Realtor, and I look forward to giving you the best real estate experience you will ever have.
Here is a little bit more about me:
• Born and raised in Historic Charleston, SC
• Graduated from Porter-Gaud School in Charleston, SC
• Graduated from Clemson Univserity, degree in Economics
• Advisory Board First National Bank of SC
• Board Member Children in Crisis
• YMCA Fundraising Co-Chairman
• Reside with wife of 37 years in Old Village of Mount Pleasant
• 2 adult sons and 3 grandsons live in Mt. Pleasant
• Member of St. Philips Episcopal Church