1315 Cove Avenue for Sale on Sullivans Island
This gorgeous Sullivan’s Island home for sale is located on a quiet street off of Middle Street, just a short bike ride/golf cart ride away from Sullivan’s Island beaches and restaurants. As you enter 1315 Cove Ave, you will be struck by the warm and inviting finishes that the owners have put into the home including the hardwood floors, recessed lighting and thick crown moldings and baseboards. The entire two-story home has an open floor plan which capitalizes on the natural light and allows for an effortless flow from one room to another.
The spacious downstairs level was made for entertaining and includes:
- A bright and spacious foyer with a generously appointed half bath
- An over sized great room connecting to the kitchen and foyer which includes a fireplace, built-in units, soaring ceilings, a sky light and French doors to the screen porch
- A gourmet kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, custom cabinets, a wood-paneled fridge, a large center island with gas range and a dining area large enough for a formal dining room table
The master wing of the home is also located on this level, separated from the foyer and running the entire depth of the home for a truly private and spacious retreat. The master bedroom is located at the back for the home and overlooks the pristinely landscaped back yard with double French doors leading to the screen porch. There is also a wide hallway located right off the master bedroom which houses his and her walk-in closets. The bright master bathroom is also located off of this hallway and features an extra long vanity, garden tub, tile and glass shower, ceiling fan, updated light fixtures and a WC. The final room in the master wing is the private office which faces the front of the home and features three bright windows.
As you journey to the second level, you will be greeted by a wide landing overlooking the great room which features a wet bar with glass display cabinets, granite counters and a stainless steel fridge. There is also a light blue spiral staircase leading to the Widow’s Walk—a true highlight of this home. As you reach the top of the stairs, you will find a fully enclosed glass room with 360 degree views of the area. There is also a spacious square deck outside of the room which offers great breezes and additional views of Sullivan’s Island marshes, waterways and even the Cooper River Bridge. In addition to these highlights, the home’s second level also features:
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and hardwood floors
- An en suite full bathroom with a tile and glass shower
- A large full bath with wainscoting and a shower/tub combo
The other highlights of this home are the outdoor living spaces which include: a large, shaded backyard; a screen porch running the length of the home; a small back deck perfect for grilling; and a wide Charleston front porch.